Friday 25 September 2009

M2E Creates New Jobs and Seeking Investors

Alice in Wonderland - If I had a World of my o...
Today I got this emal


Customer Care: Making our members feel a little more special

Do you know anyone who is seeking to explore a new future? Perhaps they are looking for a rewarding career. In 2009 M2E has grown to a population of more than 540,000 members and we're looking for warm and genuine members who really want to see me2everyone become an exciting and successful destination on the web.To find out more please CLICK HERE

How successful can you make me2everyone?


me2everyone are looking for entrepreneurs and business angels to become involved in what could become one of the fastest growing companies the web has ever seen.

If you know anyone who would relish the chance to help me2everyone grow to 10 million members across the next six months and has either web experience or business angel capital of up to £1.5m then we would love to hear from you. We have exceptional finder fees to really enhance your prospective gains as a shareholder in me2everyone PLC. Send me an email if you want more information: but please note this is not a general solicitation for funds. We are specifically looking for angel investors and we want your help to find them. For more information take a look at the M2E Business Pack and our Advantage Plus business concept.



It is free to join, it is international
Just click on this photo and you can JOIN to me2everyone






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment